The following were established by the Metro Conference schools based on the directive from the NSAA in regards to individual districts creating plans for event attendance and other considerations. These plans create consistency within our conference schools as it realtes to attendance for parents, sponsors, students, media and other event personnel.
Metro Conference Attendance Protocols
- Attendance will be limited to 4 family members of each student participant
- Bands and dance teams will be allowed to perform at home contests and cheer will be allowed to perform at home and away events.
- Metro passes or other staff passes will temporarily not be accepted unless the person in possession of a purchase permit
- All spectators will be expected to wear a mask at all times and socially distance both indoor and outdoor
- Individual venues, tournaments, or events may reduce the number of tickets available due to seating capacity
Click here for the Press Release. Any questions, please contact the Omaha North athletic office at 531-299-5825.